Click here to check out the shirt designed by Oputa, whose hometown is Detroit. Side note: Macy’s should’ve used a different model – Oputa himself; the shirt looked infinitely better on Oputa when he appeared on a NY TV show Monday to promote it and the show. It was on fire, in fact.
"There is no greater agony than bearing an untold story inside you." ~ Maya Angelou
- "...please(!) stand up & reject the slander that says a black child w/ a book is trying to act white!" FLOTUS http://t.co/mpFtXq0QzB 1 week ago
- nat turner was a preacher 1 month ago
- 7:17: "some of yalll gon get this thing: i said, 'i know, i know, i know!'" youtu.be/dwysDcTKJmE 1 month ago
- my, my, my, ms. kim burell! burrel! youtu.be/dwysDcTKJmE 1 month ago
- happy sunday! youtu.be/dwysDcTKJmE after run at 7:33: "yall don't want none of this" 1 month ago
Looking for something?
The classic stuff, aka the archives